MAR Workshop Registration
Closing date for Registration: 29 March 2019
|IAH or GWD MEMBERS|
|Early Bird (until 20 February 2019) R 5 500|
|Full Registration (21 February to 29 March 2019) R 6 000|
|NON-IAH AND NON-GWD MEMBERS|
|Early Bird (until 20 February 2019) R 6 500|
|Full Registration (21 February to 29 March 2019) R 7 000|
|STUDENT IAH or GWD MEMBERS|
|Early Bird (until 20 February 2019) R4 500|
|Full Registration (21 February to 29 March 2019) R 5 000|
|STUDENT NON-IAH AND NON-GWD MEMBERS|
|Early Bird (until 20 February 2019) R5 000|
|Full Registration (21 February to 29 March 2019) R 5 500|
Please note you are not required to be a member of both organisations in order to benefit from the discounted registration fee for members. You are only required to be a member of one of the organisations.
IMPORTANT: Membership for IAH or GWD must be valid for 2019 in order to receive the discounted registration fee for members.
Registration fees includes the following for IAH & GWD Members, Non-members and Full-time Students* :
- Access to the three day workshop programme
- Workshop literature and memory stick with the MAR presentation Field Excursion on Wednesday, 10 April 2019
- All refreshment and lunch breaks included in the official programme
- Dinner on Thursday, 11 April 2019
* Student registration can only be confirmed once the organisers have received formal proof of their registration status.
FOR DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION FEE BECOME AN IAH MEMBER
Click here to become an IAH member
Membership offers you the chance to globally network with other hydrogeologists and groundwater-related specialists. You will receive a great range of benefits, including the Hydrogeology Journal and a variety of discounts. You will also be able to participate in groups, events and schemes, sharing knowledge and experience with others. Not only this, you will be showing your support for IAH’s endeavours throughout the world.
Membership is open to those, from whatever discipline or level of technical knowledge, who are directly or indirectly engaged in study, research or management of groundwater and want to improve their understanding and support the aims of the Association.
IAH have a variety of membership types for individuals and companies/organisations, and a number of discounts. We also run a sponsorship scheme for those unable to join the association for financial or practical reasons.
Visit https://iah.org/join-us/membership-types-and-costs for information on IAH membership fees.
To become a member of IAH please click on the following link: https://iah.org/join-us/online-sign-up
Once you have signed up to become a member of the IAH and received your IAH membership number you are eligible for the discounted registration fee to attend the MAR Workshop.
- Please register online
- On receipt of your registration form you will receive an automated reply confirming that the organisers have received your registration.
- The Organisers will process your registration and follow with an invoice made out to the institution/organisation indicated on your online form. (PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE DETAILS FOR THE INVOICE IS ENTERED CORRECTLY ON YOUR REGISTRATION)
- All the banking details will be included on the invoice with a reference number that you are required to use when making the payment.
The Organisers will NOT be able to confirm your place at the MAR Workshop WITHOUT the proof of payment that must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
MAR Workshop – Terms and Conditions
- Bank fees are for delegates own account.
- Please ensure that the financial institution transferring the funds emails the proof of payment directly to email@example.com.
- The Organisers will only provide delegates with their official confirmation letter once they have received proof of payment.
- All bank transfer documents MUST INCLUDE the reference: Invoice number and Family name of the registrant
- All cancellation must be received in writing.
- All refunds are subject to a R750 cancellation fee & unavoidable banking fees. No refunds are applicable for no shows and cancellations received after 20 March 2019.